logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Error on MapSource with r1919

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Thu May 19 11:49:03 BST 2011

Hi

> I tried to compile the source code from that link + your patch but get
> the following error:
> make
> make: *** No hay ninguna regla para construir el objetivo `gmp.o',
> necesario para `imgdecode'.  Alto. (There's no rule to build target
> `gmp.o' necessary for `imgdecode'. Halt.

Ah, I guess the patch was really against the cvs version which has a few
extra files.

Anyway, I've packaged my latest version of it up and you can get it here:

(http://sourceforge.net/projects/garmin-img/) that fixes bugs and works
with a wider variety of files.

The usual ./configure; make; sequence should build it.

Thanks

..Steve