logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Error on MapSource with r1919

From Carlos Dávila cdavilam at orangecorreo.es on Thu May 19 08:21:53 BST 2011

El 07/05/11 15:57, Steve Ratcliffe escribió:

>> Is there a tool for download to analyse the imgfmt-structure?
>
> For the disk header I use: http://sourceforge.net/projects/garmin-img/
> The header is the first thing written so there is no need to let it
> run to completion on a large file, nor worry if it crashes after
> writing the *DSKIMG* file out.  I use a patched version (patch
> attached against 1.1).
I tried to compile the source code from that link + your patch but get
the following error:
make
g++ -c main.cc -g
g++ -c garminimg.cc -g
g++ -c imgfile.cc -g
g++ -c subfile.cc -g
g++ -c tre.cc -g
g++ -c lbl.cc -g
g++ -c rgn.cc -g
g++ -c net.cc -g
g++ -c nod.cc -g
make: *** No hay ninguna regla para construir el objetivo `gmp.o',
necesario para `imgdecode'.  Alto. (There's no rule to build target
`gmp.o' necessary for `imgdecode'. Halt.