logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [locator] Country specific rules

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Mon May 16 18:27:37 BST 2011

Cool!
I can use these locator rules also for the multiple language expressions in the 'default_name':
http://www.mail-archive.com/mkgmap-dev@lists.mkgmap.org.uk/msg07697.html

Example:
leisure=pitch & sport=soccer & (mkgmap:country=NLD | mgkmap:region=Vlaanderen) [0x19 default_name="voetbalveld" resolution 23]
leisure=pitch & sport=soccer & mkgmap:country=DEU  [0x19 default_name="Fussballfeld" resolution 23]
leisure=pitch & sport=soccer & (mkgmap:country=FRA | mgkmap:region="Région Wallone") [0x19 default_name="terrain de football" resolution 23]
leisure=pitch & sport=soccer [0x19 resolution 23]

"Région Wallone" is however not recognised, maybe the relation 90348 is not complete? JOSM is complaining about a few members without role.

Wanmil wrote:

> Just wondering, maybe we can use the locator rules also for country or state specific routing?
> For instance in some countries (like Germany (?) according to the access rules on osm, see http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OSM_tags_for_routing/Access-Restrictions#Germany) one is allowed to cycle on trunk roads, while in other countries like in the Netherlands this is forbidden.
>
> In the style file maybe this is possible?
>
> mkgmap:country=NLD&  highway=trunk {add bicycle=no}

Yes, you can :-)
WanMil