logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [locator] Europe boundary data for download

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Sat May 14 12:23:55 BST 2011

Hi,

I may be wrong but somehow I think that those streets are the streets that have streetnames who are found in several cities. Like "Main street" you have in places A, B C etc. If this is the case, my GPS (Dakota) cannot locate Main street if I enter place A to look for Main street. If I bypass to select all streets, I find a list with Main street in A, B and C and can locate it.

Johan wrote:

Thus I created 1.508 bounds files and a workable map (still a few
problems finding cities and streets through cities -> selects streets,
but the bypass to select all streets works for these incidental
problems). I'm looking forward to Wanmils update and debug tools!

Cheers Johan