logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [locator] Europe boundary data for download

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Fri May 13 18:02:52 BST 2011

> I have found a 4gb file named afnd*.tmp in the users temp directory, but somehow osmosis can't save these temp files after the process. I'm also looking forward to Wanmils updates!

Osmosis creates 3 afnd*.tmp with size > 6GB for the current europe dump
using my parameters. So when you find a 4gb file you have a long way to

My (rather new) laptop uses around 3 hours for extracting the boundaries
from the europe dump.

WanMil