logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [locator] Country specific rules

From Martin mkmap at snailrun.de on Sat May 7 17:28:26 BST 2011

Hello,

short question, because somebody wrote it also in the openstreetmap-forum.
In the default style seems to be an error.
mkgmap:postal_code!=* & mkgmap:postcode=* { set mkgmap:postal_code='${mkgmap:postalcode}' }
should be
mkgmap:postal_code!=* & mkgmap:postcode=* { set mkgmap:postcode ='${mkgmap:postalcode}' }

Cheers
Martin