logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] splitter PBF output support

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Sat May 7 14:38:01 BST 2011

Hi

> I've decided to experiment with PBF support output in the splitter. I
> got something working and I am testing it for the next week. Let me know
> if someone else wants to give it a test. I don't have a place to put the
> JAR but that can be fixed easily.

Excellent!

I see you've already made the jar available on files.mkgmap.org.uk
and I've tried it out and it appears to work fine. One thing though is
that the files in the template.args file are still written with the .osm.gz
suffix, rather than the .osm.pbf suffix.

Even if the code isn't fully ready, it would be good to send out a
patch.

Thanks
Steve