logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] splitter PBF output support

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Sat May 7 12:49:04 BST 2011

I have downloaded the splitter.jar file and replaced it in the splitter
r171 installation.

I tried to split the geofabric europe dump. PBF files are created
although I did not see any progress message about relations.

The PBF files cannot be used by mkgmap so there seem to be a format problem:
Error at line 1, col 1
Bad file format: europe\20110506\tiles\63240001.osm.pbf
Error parsing file

WanMil