logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] LocatorConfig.xml and Spain

From navmaps navmaps at navmaps.eu on Sat May 7 00:52:44 BST 2011

 I've had a similar problem for Belgium. It appeared as 'Belgique' (the
 name in the Locator config) and as 'België - Belgique - Belgien' (the
 name in the admin_level 2 relation). Since I stopped using is_in and
 openGeoDb in my style files my problem on Belgium disappeared.

 Cheers, Johan