logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [locator] Country specific rules

From navmaps navmaps at navmaps.eu on Fri May 6 22:01:46 BST 2011

 I'm a proponent of skipping is_in and openGeoDB completely:

 1. that shifts the attention in the right way: to improve faulty
 boundaries.
 2. I noticed that using is_in and openGeoDB caused a multiple country
 selection in my Garmin for the same country; (on my Garmin) it's
 technically better for the index to only use boundaries
 3. It might save development time (questions about missing streets in
 cities with faulty boundaries)