logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [locator] Country specific rules

From Carlos Dávila cdavilam at orangecorreo.es on Fri May 6 17:46:56 BST 2011

El 06/05/11 18:02, WanMil escribió:
> Question to all:
>
> Should I remove the is_in:* and openGeoDB:* usage from the locator styles?
> Or should I give them lowest priority (use them only if no other rule
> matches)?
>
> What do you think?
There are countries where boundary polygons/relations are completely
missing. In such cases keeping is_in and openGeoDB may be useful. On the
other side, if they are removed will encourage people to add such
information to OSM. I think we have faced similar situations other times
in the past.