logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Country specific rules and default country / region or "--country-name=..."

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Thu May 5 18:49:27 BST 2011

On 05.05.2011 19:35, WanMil wrote:
> The locator branch is in an early alpha status. Such small
> optimizations can be added later on when the main problems are solved.

Do you consider this as small optimization?

I think most people use / create maps from country extracts by geofabrik
anyhow, so this is the first important step and save a lot of processing
time / maybe even be enough for many people to find street addresses.