logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] continue statement and order of drawn ways?

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Tue May 3 20:32:54 BST 2011

It would be very difficult to draw the arrow in the middle of the road in the same mapset. For my Benelux map, I draw the oneway arrows on the side of the street.
There is a way to draw them on top, but then you have to use the line types like 0x01, 0x02 which seem to get a higher draw priority. I use them for bicycle=no and cycling routes respectively. But be careful with this, because they are routable lines. I noticed the routing via address search will break if you don't use road_class and road_speed; also if you want to make the labels of those lines invisible, street name labels disappear permanently on some GPS units and only come back by hard resetting the unit.