logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [locator] Europe boundary data for download

From Carlos Dávila cdavilam at orangecorreo.es on Tue May 3 17:22:57 BST 2011

El 03/05/11 17:54, WanMil escribió:
>>> I get the error below, but "Gibraltar / United Kingdom" is in the
>>> LocatorConfig.xml. What's the reason in this case?
>>> Ccode == null name=GIBRALTAR / UNITED KINGDOM
>> What about the "Highway X has no region (define a default region to zap
>> this warning)"? Does it mean highway X is not inside any of the boundary
>> polygons? In such case, how to locate highway X to debug it? Only the
>> ref is supplied and there can be lots of ways with such ref.
> I don't understand what you are talking about. Please be more specific
> what your problem is.
Perhaps I did a wrong guess, but I supposed region for any highway
should be supplied by the new locator algorithm. If that's right, the
warning implies the affected way falls within an area not covered by any
boundary polygon. So I would like to be able to locate that way to
search why there is no boundary for that area.