logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [locator] Osmosis parameters required

From Carlos Dávila cdavilam at orangecorreo.es on Sat Apr 30 23:41:52 BST 2011

El 30/04/11 15:07, WanMil escribió:
> I've posted a question to the osmosis mailing list:
> http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmosis-dev/2011-April/001019.html
According to the answer in osmosis mailing list [1] I run
osmosis --rb spain.osm.pbf --tf accept-ways boundary=administrative
--used-node --tf reject-relations outPipe.0=ways --rb spain.osm.pbf --tf
accept-relations boundary=administrative --used-node --used-way
outPipe.0=relations --merge inPipe.0=ways inPipe.1=relations --write-xml
file="spain-boundaries.osm"
Although I get a file with all the desired ways and relations it doesn't
seem to be the optimal osmosis call, as the output file is only ~2/3 of
the uncompressed spain.osm (2.9 GB vs 4.5 GB), so a lot of unnecessary
elements seems to be there. Anyway, now at first sight result is great:
all streets have complete city, region, country information (and
apparently correct) and some of the wrong State/Province places have
gone (remaining ones could come from is_in information).
Spain bounds are available at
http://mapas.alternativaslibres.es/bounds.tar.gz
[1]
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmosis-dev/2011-April/001020.html