logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [locator] Separate boundary files

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Sat Apr 30 14:13:15 BST 2011

Am 30.04.2011 13:58, schrieb Clinton Gladstone:
> On Apr 30, 2011, at 13:43, WanMil wrote:
>
>> 1. Maybe the boundary utils are not thread safe. Do you use more than
>> one thread?
>
> I still get the error with only one thread.
>
> By the way, I'm on Mac OS with Java version "1.6.0_24" (64 bit), if that's any help.
>
> Cheers.

Could you please try to run the BoundaryFile2Gpx converter for this
boundary file?

java -cp mkgmap.jar
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.reader.osm.boundary.BoundaryFile2Gpx
bounds/bounds_2050000_100000.bnd

Does it throw the same error? I am not sure if I there is a problem with
the big- and little-endian order on Mac versus PC?

WanMil