logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Idea: map layers (multiple output tiles per input tile)

From Henning Scholland osm at aighes.de on Sun Apr 10 13:24:42 BST 2011

Am 10.04.2011 13:45, schrieb Felix Hartmann:
> I'ld actually rather have the opposite. Get mkgmap to accept multiple
> input files and merge them into the "same layer". That way one could
> take 2 osm files, or one 1polish map, one osm, or one .img and one .osm
> (say one contourlines, one normal map) and join them into one map.
It's already possible to combine *.img and osm-files in one step. I use
this for processing a new map (input osm-tilesfrom splitter) with the
old contour-tiles. Works fine. Result is a working map for MapSource and
a working gmapsupp.img.

Henning