logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Opening gmapsupp.img with Basecamp?

From Nakor nakor.osm at gmail.com on Sat Apr 9 19:33:32 BST 2011

On 04/07/2011 04:10 PM, Nakor wrote:

>> I spent a few hours on this today, but I couldn't get the nsis
>> installer working with large files - when I ran the .exe it would
>> crash complaining the installer was corrupt.
>>
> How large is large? i.e. how many maps, what is the size of all IMG
> files and what is the final size of the installer?
>
> I do fairly large maps and do not have a problem.
I tried very large and could not generate the installer. From NSIS
forums, you cannot built an NSIS installer with more than 2Gb compressed
data in it. Over 2Gb you need to use some NSIS plugin to pack some of
the data outside the installer executable.