logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] NSIS installer improvements phase 3 v1

From Nakor nakor.osm at gmail.com on Tue Apr 5 21:40:43 BST 2011

> Let me turn your question. Why is only the Typ-File hard-coded an not
> every file ?
>
> At http://dev.openstreetmap.de/aio/germany-daily/img/ you can download
> the raw-info
> and make whatever you want to make from. For me it is no problem to use sed and
> change the *.nsi in a way user can use them from a drive with
> different path and foldernames.
> I was only woundering why only one file ist hard-coded.
>
> Dirk

Please correct me if I am wrong but it loos like your question is why
the TYP file has its path hardcoded and not the other files.
If I remember correctly some people does not have the TYP file in the
same directory as the other files and wanted to have the path to that
file in the NSI file so that the installer would build properly.

What parameters are you supplying to mkgmap? Do you give just the TYP
filename or its full path?

Thanks,

N.