logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Not enough room

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Mon Mar 28 12:25:34 BST 2011

That would be great. I work with a fixed template.args list but now and then tiles get too big to process.
If mkgmap could create a list of those 0kb files maybe I could run a script to process the original osm.gz tiles again and run mkgmap another time for those files that havent been done. I know Lambertus uses some kind of script but its too complicated for me. If there are other alternative scripts around, pref. a dos batch script let me know.

Steve wrote:
But it would be nice if we could put the file name into the message
somehow.