logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Running mkgmap in Eclipse

From Walter Wright walter.wright at gmail.com on Wed Mar 23 20:03:06 GMT 2011

Ok, looking good. I'm down to 1 compilation error, but I'm not sure how to
resolve it.
In fact, I'm not sure why it's a compilation error at all?

MultiHashMap.java: Line 24:
Name clash: The method get(K) of type MultiHashMap<K,V> has the same erasure
as get(Object) of type HashMap<K,V> but does not override it

It's not happy about the method signature:
public List<V> get(K key) {

So far what I've done is:-
1) Import the downloaded source file mkgmap-r1899-src.tar.gz
2) Added the libraries osmpbuf.jar and protobuf.jar
3) Deleted GeoTiffDEM.java (it had 20-odd errors but wasn't referenced from
anywhere)
That leaves me with the 1 error described above.

Any thoughts?
Walter