logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Address search issues

From Bartosz Fabianowski bartosz at fabianowski.eu on Mon Mar 21 18:40:06 GMT 2011

Thanks for the tip. I removed "--link-pois-to-ways" and after that did
not help, tried removing "--make-all-cycleways" as well. I can see that
removing these options does change things as the map file becomes
smaller - but search still fails in the exact same way.

 From what I understand about address search, the locator branch should
not have any influence on the particular problem I am facing. The right
streets are shown in the list - so they are assigned to the city
correctly. But then the index is somehow broken so that narrowing the
list down to a subset by typing a few letters does not work.

Any other tips?

- Bartosz