logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Missing sea in northern Italy

From Daniela Duerbeck daniela.duerbeck at gmx.de on Mon Mar 21 00:17:56 GMT 2011

Thank you very much, Thorsten and Charlie!

My map of Italy has glitches at the exact same spots, but they look a
little bit different. It seems to me that a rectangular crop from Europe
has fewer glitches than maps that show just a single country.
Perhaps it has also to do with polygones that have to be closed
automatically?

Thorsten, your maps showed me that I had not paid attention to how it
lookes zoomed out. Thank you for your website and the download area.
After using again 7 levels in the options file of the styles it looks
much better. :-)

Dani