logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] -- index vs --overview-mapname

From Torsten Leistikow de_muur at gmx.de on Sat Mar 12 07:44:56 GMT 2011

Moin,

I had some trouble getting the search in Mapsource working when building my maps
with r1871. Finally I got it working, but only after removing the
--overview-mapname option. Doers the --index option not work in combination with
--overview-mapname?

Is there any documentation about th enew --index feature yet? I haven't followed
the development, so I am not sure, what is needed for the search feature.
(location=autofill? boundaries? place POIs?)

Gruss
Torsten