logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Sensible resolutions - (or patch 5)

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Wed Mar 9 22:34:30 GMT 2011

Could this patch be included?

I really think maps in Western Europe (where most mkgmap users are) look
much better on a) old GPS like etrex b) street units like Nuvi 255W or
c) Mapsource/Basecamp/Qlandkarte GT.
About 2 month ago the resolutions for POI got lowered to sensible
defaults (they were also way off, but on GPS this usually wouldn't get
noticed as they simply did not shown them) - polygons and streets (very
slight changes) should follow.

All answers below were about r. 1893 and Dutch problems with another
commit but nothing to do with this patch.