logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] MapSource installer improvements v5

From Nakor nakor.osm at gmail.com on Tue Mar 8 18:53:10 GMT 2011

On 3/8/2011 6:14 AM, Minko wrote:
> A few remarks:
> The Typ file is not registered in mapsource (I think someone already mentioned it, but it is quite urgent to repair this)
> I dont know where to find / how to access the installer templates. Do I have to compile mkgmap for this?
> Another thing on the wishlist is to add support for more languages.
> The other improvements are working fine as far as I can see.

To sum up there are 3 issues/requests here:

1) I do not personally use TYP files. I can produce a patch to have them
added but I cannot test it.
2) ATM yes, the plan would be to be able to read a template file if
provided similarly to what is done for the locator
3) as discussed in private this is my plans. Of course implementing #2
can allow people to provide their own translation quicker.