logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Overlays issue

From Ralf Kleineisel ralf at kleineisel.de on Tue Mar 8 17:09:32 GMT 2011

Hi,

I tried out the overlays file and came across the following problem:

Without overlays roundabouts look different from the normal street types
because e.g. my highway=secondary (0x04) is yellow but
junction=roundabout has to be 0x0c which is white in my typ file.

To change that I tried this:

Lines file:
junction=roundabout & highway=secondary [0x11f02 road_class=2
road_speed=3 level 4]

Overlays file:
0x11f02: 0x0c, 0x04

Then I created a test typ file with a very broad pink 0x0c just to see
if the two lines are really there. They are, I can see the 0x04 on top
of the 0x0c as expected.

BUT:
The roundabout is never used for routing now. It is treated as if it was
a non-routable line. Do I do something wrong or is the routing info not
created properly?

I've tried other tag combinations with the same result.