logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Recent crashes when searching on device

From Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.de on Sat Mar 5 20:31:08 GMT 2011

On Sat, Mar 05, Steve Ratcliffe wrote:

> Hi
>
> So the change that breaks it places two numbers that are associated
> with the SRT and/or index file.
>
> On thinking about it for a bit it is easy enough to add the SRT file into
> the gmapsupp and maybe that is all that is needed.
>
> Attached is a patch against trunk to add it to the gmapsupp.img file and
> a pre-built mkgmap at http://files.mkgmap.org.uk/download/11/mkgmap.jar

It's working fine or me, no crashes, citys are all available.
Thanks for the work!

Now I only need to find out why with random map builds the TYP
file will not be used by the GARMIN device, while it is there :(

That's something I only saw until now after the merge with the
index branch and with some of the index branch build tests yesterday.

  Thorsten

GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nuernberg)