logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Recent crashes when searching on device

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Fri Mar 4 19:02:10 GMT 2011

Hi

>>> Knowing if 1825 breaks might be a good clue, I've built a version
>>> at: http://files.mkgmap.org.uk/download/9/mkgmap-index-r1825.jar
>>
>> Build is running.
>
> Ok:
>
> - No Crash
> - City-Search is working fine
> - Address-Search in the limited range is working as before
>
> What's not working: The TYP file is ignored :(. gmt shows it
> is there and everything is correct, but still it is not used.

Thanks.

By the way that was actually 1852 not 1825

If you would be so good to try out 1853 that would be helpful (it is
particular suspicion I have - if its not that then I will go back to
bisecting properly :)

http://files.mkgmap.org.uk/download/10/mkgmap-index-1853.jar

Thanks

..Steve