logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1877: Allow different smoothing parameters for polygons and lines.

From Johann Gail johann.gail at gmx.de on Thu Mar 3 20:38:02 GMT 2011

Am 03.03.2011 20:11, schrieb Johann Gail:

> Am 03.03.2011 13:35, schrieb Markus_g:
>> I Hope there is a way to turn it off. I like forests and national
>> parks, etc
>> coming in at zoom 16 so I can get the big picture on what's around. I
>> think
>> it should be the style file that sets when things should be displayed.
>>
> At the moment there is no possibility to turn it of. I am working on a
> patch for it.

Here follows the patch.
Im not sure of the name of the option. I have called it
--min-size-polygon=NUM. Maybe a better name would be
--remove-small-polygons=NUM. Any suggestions for it?

If no option is set, then the default is zero, which means the same
behaviour as before the 'small polygon patch'

Feel free to check it in into the trunk.

Regards,
Johann