logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Preparing patches (Re: POIs for areas)

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Wed Mar 2 06:55:49 GMT 2011

On Tue, Mar 01, 2011 at 06:32:23PM +0100, Torsten Leistikow wrote:
>I removed my change-markings from the files and attached the cleaned
>source files. (I still haven't figured out how to provide a proper
>patch)

If you have checked out the source tree with 'svn checkout', then you
can just do 'svn diff' to create a patch. The output of that command
will also show the svn revision against which the patch was prepared
(but sadly not the full path to the repository).

See also http://svnbook.red-bean.com/.

	Marko