logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Include the following patches into trunk -- Patch2 - do not merge lines at resolution 24 and 23 if --merge-lines is used

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Tue Mar 1 21:48:08 GMT 2011

On 01.03.2011 21:30, Steve Ratcliffe wrote:
> Hello
>
> Are you sure about the second and third change?
>
> They take effect and increase the file size always - even when the
> --merge-lines option is not given.
>
> ..Steve
Okay, rechecked it. Only the first line should be checked. There is no
visible difference adding the two further lines, but it is true that the
map gets much bigger then (as on resolution 24 the cleanlinefilter -
whatever it does I do not know - is not working).
So just check in the change of the merge-lines to 22. Because that does
make merge-lines usable.

Just for convenience I attached the patch again this time really how it
should be.