logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Include the following patches into trunk -- Patch4 - decrease douglas peucker error

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Tue Mar 1 19:45:58 GMT 2011

This is the last patch for the series. I'm not really sure if it should
be applied. I don't even find out where I got this patch from. I just
assumed that someone thought about writing it, and hence it provides
some benefit.

I really don't know whether this patch improves or degrades the map.
Actually mostly wondering on what it is worth: