logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1871: Avoid translating linear man_made=* as polygons. Translate some as lines.

From charlie at cferrero.net charlie at cferrero.net on Mon Feb 28 14:21:11 GMT 2011

svn commit (svn at mkgmap.org.uk) wrote:

> Version 1871 was commited by marko on 2011-02-28 14:09:11 +0000
> (Mon, 28 Feb 2011)
>
> Avoid translating linear man_made=* as polygons. Translate some as lines.

I admire your creativity, but do we seriously need foot navigation via
halfpipes? ;)

Also, you might want to include a few polygon lines to capture those
man_made features that are actually areas, e.g.
man_made=pier & area=yes [0xyourPolygonCode resolution 24 etc]

--
Charlie