logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] tilesplitter java Exception

From Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.de on Mon Feb 28 12:08:16 GMT 2011

Hi,

until now I used the following to split the osm.pbf data:

osmosis --rb ../../osm-data/$COUNTRY.osm.pbf --wx - | tilesplitter --mapid=$TILEID --max-nodes=900000 --description="$DESC" --cache=tile-cache

With r123, this worked fine, but with the precompiled java jar
r164 I get the following error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: crosby/binary/file/BlockReaderAdapter
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: crosby.binary.file.BlockReaderAdapter
Could not find the main class: uk.me.parabola.splitter.Main. Program will exit.

  Thorsten

GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nuernberg)