logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] splitter error : java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: crosby/binary/file/BlockReaderAdapter

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Sun Feb 27 14:22:15 GMT 2011

Hello

> Running splitter, now, this is the error I get :

> crosby/binary/file/BlockReaderAdapter
> crosby.binary.file.BlockReaderAdapter

> Last time I ran it (02/21) with the same parameters, it worked like a
> charm. Francois

This is due to not having the osmpbf.jar and/or the protobuf.jar
or them not being available on the classpath.

If you download splitter-r164 it should work out of the box as
long as you use the -jar option to java.

   java -jar splitter.jar ...

..Steve