logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Tile Border Artifact with --generate-sea

From Bill Lancashire bill.lancashire at o2.co.uk on Sat Feb 26 11:13:34 GMT 2011

WanMil,

Many thanks.

I have a little further information:

If I examine the screen on my GPS with a magnifying glass near to the
'thin blue line' artefact, where a road crosses this line there is an
artefact crossing the road line also. However this is NOT directly in
line with the 'blue' line and is orthogonal to the road. By this I mean
that the artefact across the road is perpendicular to the road direction
and therefore not parallel to the 'blue line along the tile boundary.

I hope this is clear and we can find a solution to this.

Bill.