logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Converting mkgmap generated maps to Mac format (was Index branch - success!)

From Carlos Dávila cdavilam at orangecorreo.es on Mon Feb 21 18:56:39 GMT 2011

El 16/02/11 00:01, Clinton Gladstone escribió:
> I have now  compared the gmapi-builder linked from the Wiki with the one we have in the SVN repository.
>
> - The Wiki version includes a minor fix, which ensures that file names are upper-cased (usually not a problem).
>
> - The SVN version has updates for the index files, which the Wiki version is missing.
>
> I'll try to merge the fixes from the Wiki version into the SVN version, and then also finalize the latin-1 correction. After that we can update the Wiki, and I'll leave some more messages for the original author so he knows about this.

I still have problems converting one of my maps:
python gmapi-builder.py -t osmmap.tdb -b osmmap.img -s typ/SPAIN-38.TYP
-i osmmap.mdx -m osmmap_mdr.img 553800*.img osmmap.img osmmap_mdr.img
TDB Version:        4.07
Product ID:         1
Family ID:          38
Map Series:         OSM-Iberia
Map Family:         OpenStreetMap Iberia
Product Version:    1.00

Copyright:          OSM Street map
Copyright:          http://www.openstreetmap.org/
Copyright:          Map data licenced under Creative Commons Attribution
ShareAlike 2.0
Copyright:          http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/
Copyright:          Map created with mkgmap-rsvn
Copyright:          Program released under the GPL

Trademark:          Test preview map

Missing part: 0 of         .    in IMG-file.

Only first map (55380001) out of 11 is created. You can get all input
files from [1] if you want to have a look at the problem.
[1] http://mapas.alternativaslibres.es/MapSource_amp.zip