logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Weird behavior and problem with splitter r161

From Jean-Marc Meessen osm at meessen-web.org on Sun Feb 20 17:41:39 GMT 2011

Hello Henning,

Thank you for the tip. Just came back and am trying your suggestion. I think
that indeed the problem is coming from Osmosis. I used the latest stable
build (previous compilations were made running on Linux but a little low on
memory for the rest of the process). I am now running the latest dev build
of Osmosis. The produced file is larger then the previous run (10 times
larger, what is looking much better).

I'll run splitter on that file now. I am optimistic.

Jmm