logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Splitter issue

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Sun Feb 20 14:22:41 GMT 2011

Hi

> OK, I think I have this one solved, or at least worked around.  The
> original code used a character array to buffer up output before

I've looked at this and I think that the cause is the same as the other
problem with the NPE.  However I am not able to reproduce so I cannot be
at all certain what is going on.  I am not able to see how it goes
wrong, although I don't like the approach to batching up write that was
added in r160.

I am going to merge the branch to trunk anyway, so I will do so
without 160 and then add batching in a way that makes sense to me.

Hopefully this will fix your problem too.

..Steve