logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Weird behavior and problem with splitter r161

From Torsten Leistikow de_muur at gmx.de on Sun Feb 20 14:02:11 GMT 2011

Jean-Marc Meessen schrieb am 20.02.2011 14:53:
> The file I am trying to split is fairly small, Torsten. It is about 30kb
> large (while the european data is 5gb). The splitter version is from end
> january.
>
> Isn't the extract too small and thus the Osmosis extract went wrong ? I
> am extracting 50km around the borders of Belgium.

I haven't read your first mail correctly: I think the Osmosis cutting is your
problem. Splitter and Osmosis use the same librarys for the pbf handling, so
they both had the same 4GB bug.

Is your Osmosis actual? It should also have a date from end of january.

Gruss
Torsten