logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Weird behavior and problem with splitter r161

From Torsten Leistikow de_muur at gmx.de on Sun Feb 20 13:37:15 GMT 2011

Jean-Marc Meessen schrieb am 20.02.2011 14:24:
>     * Am I using the latest version of the PBF splitter branch (I also
>       tried the compiled r161-3) ?
>     * Is this a known problem ?
>     * Is something wrong with my parameters ?
>
> I was using a windows 7 PC for this.
>
> Thanks in advance to any hint or advise you could give me.

This sound like a known (and already solved) problem, where splitter had
problems with files >4GB on windof PCs.

In the lates version of r-161 this problem was solved, previous versions of
r-161 had this problem.

Are you sure, you are using the latest versin of r-161? (My splitter.jar has the
date 27.01.2011.)

Are smaller maps working ok?

Gruss
Torsten