logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] share your outdoor/mtb/hiking styles and typ

From Charlie Ferrero charlie at cferrero.net on Sat Feb 19 13:58:18 GMT 2011

On 19/02/2011 07:23, maning sambale wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am planning to create an outdoor garmin map useful for hikers, MTB,
> mountaineers.  Care to share your typs and style code?

I'm just in the process of redoing mine - I had a "doh" moment recently
and realised that I don't need a separate routing layer anymore now that
the continue statement works properly.

I'll send out a note when I've got it all updated and working properly.
  As it stands, it is geared towards hikers as it includes things like
crags (for rock climbing), POIs useful for navigation when trekking
(e.g. towers, lighthouses etc) and obstacles to walking (fences, hedges,
ditches).

--
Charlie