logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Building the splitter with Eclipse?

From Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us on Thu Feb 17 21:01:37 GMT 2011

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 1:59 PM, Jeffrey Ollie <jeff at ocjtech.us> wrote:

> I'm sure this is probably just a Java newbie thing... I only really
> deal with Java for OSM so it's taking me a little while to get
> accustomed to the tools.  I'd like to use Eclipse as an editor because
> of the inline help that it can give you, as opposed to Emacs which is
> my usual editor.

Grr, yes this is just a Java newbie thing...  It seems that if you
specify a -jar option on the command line, Java will ignore any
-classpath option on the command line in favor of using a classpath
specified inside the MANIFEST.MF.  I switched to adding splitter.jar
to the classpath and specifying the main class instead of using the
-jar option.

--
Jeff Ollie