logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Address search and index.

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Mon Feb 14 12:51:24 GMT 2011

Hello

> Searching for a streetname: found, but often located in the wrong place.

It may or may not be the problem, but the fix that allowed tiles to be
uploaded to the device will have also in some cases had the effect of
making some streets appear in the wrong places.

In fact the fix was previously present and I removed it just for this
reason.  I'll will have to get both working together.

Once I have fix this problem, if there are still things that can not be
found we will have to find a way of investigating if they made it
into the index and if not why they don't work.

But at the moment it is not 100% correct by what I know even.

..Steve