logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap_svn_index: sending one tile always works, several tiles sometimes

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Sun Feb 13 17:59:53 GMT 2011

On 13.02.2011 18:30, Steve Ratcliffe wrote:

> Hello
>
>> Basically the subject title says everything. For some tiles I can up to
>> 4-5 tiles and sending to gps with Basecamp/Mapsource works. Other tiles
>> however only transfer if one sends them as single tile.
>>
>> Anyone found out a reason?
>
> I found a group of three tiles, I can send any two of the three but
> not all three. So it seems like it a conflict between tiles rather
> than something to with a particular tile.
>
> Can you always send two if they are not adjacent?
Seems so on a quick test. I have not found a group of three with your
behaviour though. There seem to be certain tiles that block for me as
soon as they are sent with an adjacent one...
For others the same as you experienced is valid:

OK

OK

Not OK: