logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Converting mkgmap generated maps to Mac format (was Index branch - success!)

From Clinton Gladstone clinton.gladstone at googlemail.com on Sun Feb 13 15:26:57 GMT 2011

On Feb 13, 2011, at 16:14, Carlos Dávila wrote:

> Thank you also for the tips about index. I had not seen any comment
> about -i and -m parameters on the wiki [1] neither on
> gmapi--builder_README.txt. According to [1] the version from [2] is
> supposed to be newer than the one from [3], but the later includes
> support for index whereas the former doesn't. Should I change it on the
> wiki?

I'll try and check to see if the "newest" version according to the Wiki has any significant changes compared to the one in the mkgmap repository.

I had previously attempted several times to contact the original developer of the script, but it seems that he has mostly lost interest. It could be that the "newest" version is simply the original moved to a new location.

Cheers.