logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Index branch - success!

From Chris66 chris66nrw at gmx.de on Sat Feb 12 13:56:32 GMT 2011

Am 12.02.2011 13:24, schrieb Steve Ratcliffe:

>> Now in Basecamp the Mapinstall crashes when the progress bar
>> of the index generating process is at 16%.
>
> I had this problem while upload a complete UK. I've since found that if
> I just upload a few tiles it doesn't happen.

OK, when only sending *one* tile it works.

Now when I find for addresses on my Legend HCX, I can choose
between region "Deutschland" and region "Germany".

Region Deutschland seems to show the basemap entries:
Ahsen, DEU
Alstätte, DEU
Altenrheine, DEU

while region "Germany" shows the OSM entries:
Ahaus, Kreis Borken
Albachten, Münster

I used location-autofill=1 and
--country-name=germany
--country-abbr=DE
--area-name=DE

For region Deutschland I have to enter "LÜ" to find
cities starting with "Lü" but for Region Germany I
have to enter "LU" to find cities starting with "Lü".

Greetings
Christian