logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap/generate-sea=extend-sea-sectors problems

From Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.de on Fri Feb 11 14:43:37 GMT 2011

Hi,

On Thu, Feb 10, WanMil wrote:

> I have fixed that in r1838 but I cannot test if it works with IBM java.
> Maybe you want to test it and give a feedback if the fix works.

Thanks for the fix!

It's now working with IBM Java and SUN Java. But after my tests
I will stay with SUN Java: For some to me unknown reasons, it is
much faster (factor 10 or more).

But the result is still not exactly what I need: on some tiles
the sea is now blue, on others it still has the color of land.
If you move the mouse on it, the garmin device is telling you it's
"sea", so only the color is wrong. Needs to play much more with it...

  Thorsten

> > Hi,
> >
> > On Thu, Feb 10, WanMil wrote:
> >
> >> Thorsten,
> >>
> >> which JRE are you using?
> >> This error should not happen with a Sun(Oracle) JRE 1.6.0_23.
> >
> > It's IBM Java:
> >
> > java version "1.6.0"
> > Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build pxa6460sr9-20101125_01(SR9))
> > IBM J9 VM (build 2.4, JRE 1.6.0 IBM J9 2.4 Linux amd64-64 jvmxa6460sr9-20101124_69295 (JIT enabled, AOT enabled)
> >
> > Will try now with SUN Java, never thought about that.
> >
> >    Thorsten

GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nuernberg)