logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] 0x10 for residential in default style

From Jeroen Muris jeroen at tweejee.net on Thu Feb 10 20:18:26 GMT 2011

Marko (and others interested),

A copy of the current version of my TYP file can be found on
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20232727/M0000001-JM.TYP.

Personally I use product 1 and family 3141, but this copy is compiled for
family ID 1. It is a work in progress, and not all types are used in the
default style. All types from the default style should be present though...

Please let me know how it looks on your device.

Regards,

J-----.

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
From: MarkoMäkelä
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2011 12:45 PM
To: Development list for mkgmap
Subject: Re: [mkgmap-dev] 0x10 for residential in default style

On Wed, Feb 09, 2011 at 10:34:35PM +0100, Jeroen Muris wrote:
>No, I don't know this problem - a least not on my device (Oregon 550T).
>But the definitions in my TYP file cause the line to be much narrower -
>combned with the style definitions they almost never overlap. I just
>checked, and when I zoom out with a 'crowded' style, the device leaves
>out the borders of the lines completely - thus avoiding the problem.
>And where different types of ways meet at normal zoom levels, the ends
>are 'blended' most of the time.

Can you make your TYP file available for download somewhere? I hope that
it is compatible with the default style. Which product-id and family-id
is your TYP file using? If you prepared a TYP file with product-id=1,
family-id=1, I could test it easily (without recompiling the map) on my
Edge 705.

Marko